published 14 March 2013
I’m honored to be included in Stephen Coles’ annual compendium of new typefaces for the year. Not as a type designer, but as type user. My selection was Hoefler & Frere-Jones’ Idlewild, a beautiful wide display font family.
Other notable inclusions are the layered diversity of Quintet, the roman typeface Eskapade with its “fully realized Fraktur companion”, the dually print- and screen-friendly Turnip, and more than 50 other typefaces.
See also Favorite Typefaces of 2011.
- gestoria-online likes this
- ainokaze likes this
- disenowebtoledo likes this
- disenowebtoledo reblogged this from cameronmoll and added:
- love-and-other-things-dangerous reblogged this from cameronmoll
- dwbl likes this
- spramble reblogged this from cameronmoll
- nant likes this
- cameronmoll posted this