published 14 September 2012
Brand New on the new eBay logo:
This logo is not bad. Let’s establish that. There is nothing wrong with it. The letters haven’t been mangled, the colors don’t induce puking, and the ™ is, amazingly, all lowercase to match the logo.
But this logo is not good either. Very far from good actually but unfortunately not so far that it demands the full berating it deserves. Of all the potential logos that could be done for eBay this is the absolute most boring and risk-averse logo that could have been both presented and selected.
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- journo-geekery reblogged this from cameronmoll
- holamarco likes this
- leighpeigh likes this
- sseangordy likes this
- terryapodaca reblogged this from cameronmoll
- kremitoo reblogged this from cameronmoll and added:
- rsmallbone likes this
- kirotravelpillow likes this
- gollymiss reblogged this from cameronmoll
- dani-kelley likes this
- cameronmoll posted this