published 27 October 2011
It’s clear by now dust is gathering at this domain. I’ve been okay with that, and will continue to be okay with it, but only a little longer. I’ve been swamped with obligations on my current projects and have traveled much more than usual. I’ll visit NYC for the third time in a month starting next week, for example.
More importantly, I’ve realized I need to realign the focus of this site. The tumblog, light-narrative format is definitely enjoyable, and it’s helped me blog more frequently, as well. But I’ve realized it’s not entirely what I wanted to be when I grew up.
Without doubt, linking to and editorializing others’ articles takes just as much skill as writing one’s own. However, I find it doesn’t challenge me creatively as much as authoring my own stuff. I progress most efficiently as a designer and thought leader when composing and criticizing my thoughts rather than others’.
To this end, I plan to author more original content soon, but it’ll take a while to figure out the right approach for that. Hang tight, and follow me on Twitter, Google+, Dribbble, and Instagram in the meantime.
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- babyliss-flat-irons likes this
- bridesmaid-hairstyles likes this
- juicycouturerainboots likes this
- buyuggbootsclearancesale likes this
- polobootsforkids likes this
- ragandboneboots likes this
- buybestlaptopsunder500 likes this
- ralphlaurenridingboots likes this
- switchedonlighting01 reblogged this from cameronmoll
- switchedonlighting01 likes this
- izrada-web-sajtova reblogged this from cameronmoll
- divineteam reblogged this from cameronmoll
- divineteam likes this
- ilovetmbrl reblogged this from cameronmoll
- cameronmoll posted this